Yunnan Beauty Organic Black Tea Bag
|2-4 5-9 10+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $15.8 US $15.3 US $15|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: dbty009
- Style: Loose Tea
- Packaging: Bags
- Powder: Can Be Made Into Powder for Tea Bag
- Order: Can Order Small Quantity
- Transport Package: Box, Bags, Gift Packing, Bottle
- Origin: Feng Qing County Yun Nan Province
- Type: Black Tea
- Specialty: Health Tea
- Pack: Customized
- Quality: with or Without EU Regulations
- Trademark: Dian Cai
- Specification: loose or packed in small bags
- HS Code: 0902309000
|place of origin||Yun Nan Feng Qing Mountains|
|appearance||straight, black, even, broken|
|staste||smooth, special, sweet, gentle aromatic and not astringent|
|infusion color||black-golden-red,clean, bright|
|usage||to blend with dried fruit or herbs, or drink the pure|
|pesticide residue level||Compliant with chinese export food regulation|
|heavy metal residue level||Compliant with chinese export food regulation|
|salmonell, escherichia coli||Compliant with chinese export food regulation|
|packing||5g per bag, 20 bags per carton|
|shelf life||can be stored for many years in proper ways|
2. About Yun Nan Black Tea
Yunnan big leaf tea is a type of Chinese black tea, used as a relatively high end gourmet black tea and sometimes used in various tea blends. The main difference between Dianhong and other Chinese black teas is the amount of fine leaf buds, or "golden tips," present in the dried tea. Fermented with lychee, rose and longan, Dianhong teas produces a brew that is brassy golden orange in colour with a sweet, gentle aroma and no astringency. Cheaper varieties of Dianhong produce a darker brownish brew that can be very bitter.
3. Health Benefits of Black Tea
1) Help quench thirst, prevent fatigue and eliminate indigestion.
2) Promote oral health, help with weight control and reduce blood pressure
3) Improve antibacterial and antiviral activity, provide protection from solar ultraviolet light, and increase bone mineral density
4) Associated with a lower risk of diseases that cause functional disability, such as "stroke, cognitive impairment, and osteoporosis" in the elderly
5) Help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and some forms of cancer like oral, pharyngeal, oesophageal, prostate, digestive, urinary tract, pancreatic, bladder, skin, lung, colon, breast, and live.
We will assist to you.
Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are manufacturer trading company , have our own tea plantation and four factories
Three tea factory and one packge factory.
Q: Are you providing samples?
A: We are glad to provide FREE SWATCH SAMPLES for you.
Q: How about the delivery time?
A: Usually the delivery time is about 10-15 days after the order confirmed, if there is anything delay, we will notice to you in time, in order to reduce the loss of your company.
Q: Can you offer custom tea packing design (OEM)?
A: Yes! We could offer the services of custom products' tea packing design dcorrespond with the requirements of customers.
Q: What is the differences between Dianhong blacktea and the other tea?
short for dianhong ,it belong to the large-leaf gongfu balck tea and is mainly produced in Fengqing,Boasting the highest quality ( lincang, shuangjiang and Menghai in yunnan ).the large-leaf tea plants are rich in polyhenol content,theaflavins and thearubigins contents are high during processing,the quantity if lixiviated substances is also large after brewing ,dianhong gongfu has compact leaves and smooth buds,it is brown and lustrous with golden fuzz ,the high-quality products have more fuzz,the brewed leaves are thick and bright.
Q: How should I store a BLACK TEA?
A: For optimum results, the tea cake should be stored in conditions where:
1) temperature is moderate;
2) sunlight is minimized;
3) Store in the clean, ventilated and dry place without light, odor or dirt